Medicinal materials can be searched by Latin name, common name, Korean name, Chinese name, Japanese name, and scientific name. The scientific name must be at least 3 characters long.
- Latin name : Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma, Ginseng Radix, Ephedrae Herba, Angelicae Gigantis Radix, Astragali Radix
- Common name : Licorice, Ginseng, Ephedra Herb, Angelica Gigas Root, Astragalus Root
- Korean name: 감초, 인삼, 마황, 당귀, 황기
- Chinese name: 甘草, 人参, 麻黄, 当归, 黄芪
- Japanese name: カンゾウ, ニンジン, マオウ, トウキ, オウギ
- Scientific name: Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Panax ginseng, Ephedra sinica, Angelica gigas, Astragalus membranaceus
Compounds can be searched by compound name, InChIKey, SMILES, and molecular formula. The InChIKey, SMILES, and molecular formula must be at least 3 characters long.
Targets and Diseases can be searched by their names.
Prescriptions can be searched by the names in Korean, Hanja, Chinese, English, Pinyin, recorded classics, and referenced textbooks.